Royal Ambassadors reaches boys for Christ and leads them to become Ambassadors for Christ through commitments to developing biblical character and virtues by living the “on-mission” lifestyle of the Royal Ambassador Pledge.
Royal Ambassador Pledge: As a Royal Ambassador, I will do my best to become a well-informed, responsible follower of Christ, to have a Christ-like concern for all people, to learn how to carry the message of Christ around the world, to work with others in sharing Christ, and to keep myself clean and healthy in mind and body.
Royal Ambassadors (RAs) is for boys grades 1-6 and the purpose is to build virtue into the lives of boys who one day will be the leaders in Southern Baptist Churches.
What are the benefits of having Royal Ambassadors?
- Helps fathers lead their sons to Christ
- Instills godly virtues and character in boys
- Now easy to launch and maintain the organization
- Can be done any time, any place, can be done one-on-one or in small groups
- New materials work in smaller churches
- User-friendly—easier to understand and use
- Can start with one boy and one leader
- New leaders can be trained with a brief orientation to the new materials
RAs is part of a church’s balanced ministry to boys and their families.
Click here for RA information from the North American Mission Board.
Click here for RA Racers information.