Host a Marriage Enrichment Event
The goal of each conference is to create an atmosphere of openness and change, and to give practical, Biblical instruction to strengthen marriages. A conference typically consists of 2 sessions Friday evening, followed by 2 sessions Saturday morning. Some other options are to have your conference on a Monday and Tuesday night, or a Thursday and Friday night. We are flexible and willing to work with you and your organization to develop a conference that will meet your specific needs both in time and topics covered. Additional sessions/topics can be added to customize a conference that will meet your specific needs. Your conference can be held at your church, or at an off-site location as a retreat.
- The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman
- What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew About Women by Dr. James Dobson
- Building Your Mates Self-Esteem by Dennis and Barbara Rainey
- Moments With You by Dennis and Barbara Rainey
- For Better or For Best by Gary Smalley
- Communication: Key To Your Marriage by H. Norman Wright
- For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
- The Act of Marriage by Tim LeHaye
- Intended For Pleasure by Dr. Ed Wheat
- Quiet Times For Couples by H. Norman Wright
- Night Light by Dr. James and Shirley Dobson
- Strengthening Your Marriage by Dr. Wayne Mack
- For Men Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
- Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- The Love Dare by Stephen and Alex Kendrick
Small Group Video Series
Created on the principle that the family provides the foundation for society, the ministry offers a wide range of tools to help families become stronger. Tools that help you communicate more lovingly and effectively. Tools that help you rekindle the romance. Tools that help you become the very best parent you can be. By offering tools for change, FamilyLife empowers people to live in love instead of in anger. And thus the world is changed, one home at a time.
Focus on the Family
Focus on the Family is a global Christian ministry dedicated to helping families thrive by providing help and resources for couples to build healthy marriages that reflect God’s design, and for parents to raise their children according to morals and values grounded in biblical principles.
1 For Life Ministries
1 For Life is a Christian ministry designed to help couples strengthen their marriage relationships. Our goal is to provide truly practical and life-changing direction for marriages, for God’s Glory! Mark 10:7-9 states that the husband and wife are no longer two, but that they are one flesh. It’s God’s plan that we remain 1 For Life!
- The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring by Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott
Couples in Crisis
- The Second Half of Marriage by David & Claudia Arp