Option #1: Summer Mission
Application Due: Early Bird- January 1st, 2021/ Last Chance- April 1st, 2021
- Ten-week opportunity to serve others with a team of other college-aged students.
- Paid internship that can be used for college credit if needed, we also will cover your housing, meals, transportation, and disaster relief training.
- Have the opportunity to travel around the country providing disaster relief to those impacted by disasters.
DR Internship Informational Video
Option #2: Spring and Fall Sessions
- Created to provide training to emergency management students.
- Tasks will align with objectives of degree program while working alongside a nationwide recognized disaster relief non-profit
- Work with us remotely from your university.
- Create emergency plans that will be used and practiced, participate in disaster relief trainings, work alongside governmental partner such as SEMA.
Option #3: Immersion Opportunities (Positions as needed)
- Deploy with Missouri Baptist Disaster Relief during times of state and national emergencies.
- Work in incident command center to learn ICS in a practical way.
- Learn firsthand how disaster relief non-profits respond.