Sign up for a free monthly e-newsletter that features current articles, information on upcoming apologetics conferences, and links to helpful resources.
Check out past issues of mbApologetics. Click on the month to view or download.
- January – (1) Is the Holy Spirit a person? (2) The parable of the wedding banquet; (3) Is the Holy Spirit divine? (4) A biblically faithful view of wealth and health; (5) What every Christian should know about salvation.
- February – (1) When doctrine trumps Scripture; (2) Have Christians corrupted the gospel? (3) Rob Bowman to speak at Great Commission Conference; (4) The Watch Tower’s has-been god; (5) Honor, shame, and the gospel; (6) Show Me Why – get the new resource from the MBC.
- December – (1) Does Ecclesiastes teach soul sleep? (2) The bankruptcy of the prosperity gospel; (3) Three markers of false teachers; (4) How prosperity preachers abuse the Bible.
- November – (1) Is the canon of Scripture closed? (2) Don’t miss Apolocon 2018; (3) The gates of Hades; (4) Why you can’t say “Mormon” anymore; (5) The Last Apologist; (6) What Every Christian Should Know about Salvation
- October – (1) Under the spell of false teachers; (2) What do you know about the Incarnation? (3) To the only God our Savior; (4) Jude’s doxology; (5) Don’t miss Apolocon 2018; (6) What every Christian should know about salvation.
- September – (1) Subordination and Scripture; (2) Merely natural: scoffers without the Spirit; (3) Incarnational heresies; (4) The divisions false teachers create; (5) But you, dear friends …; (6) Shame, honor, and the gospel; (7) New resource from the MBC.
- August – (1) What Islam and Mormonism have in common; (2) Ten truths about the Incarnation; (3) New resource from the MBC; (4) Six key New Testament passages on the Incarnation; (5) The doom of false teachers; (6) Look! The Lord comes: The prophecy of Enoch
- July – (1) Robert Bowman headlines upcoming conference; (2) The doctrine of the Incarnation; (3) New resource from the MBC; (4) Jesus as the God-Man; (5) Is the rebel spirit alive today? (6) Can apostates be Christians?
- June – (1) The error of Balaam; (2) How false religions undermine the Scriptures; (3) New resource from the MBC; (4) Three personal questions about God; (5) The rebellion of Korah
- May – (1) A simple start to understanding the Trinity; (2) Coming in June: a new resource; (3) Michael and the Devil; (4) The Islamic inquisition; (5) Where does Jude get his story? (6) The way of Cain
- April – (1) Tawhid and the Trinity; (2) When angels desert; (3) Principles of biblical interpretation; (4) The oneness of God; (5) Eternal chains in darkness; (6) Coming in June: new resource
- March – (1) The stairway to hell; (2) Apologetics resources for teens, parents; (3) Answering objections to Scripture; (4) The lessons of history; (5) What is the sin of Sodom?
- February – (1) Why hell is forever; (2) See the new Afterlife trailer; (3) Check out Mama Bear Apologetics; (4) Who are those guys? (5) Jude divine half-brother
- January – (1) Does the Bible support self-defense? (2) Going from good to better in apologetics; (3) Watch “Truth Matters” on TV and online; (4) Jesus as the firstborn; (5) Why is contending for the faith necessary?