Sign up for a free monthly e-newsletter that features current articles, information on upcoming apologetics conferences, and links to helpful resources.
Check out past issues of mbApologetics. Click on the month to view or download.
- July – (1) Robert Bowman to headline Witnesses Now for Jesus; (2) A look into Hades; (3) One Church, All People; (4) A look into Tartarus; (5) Hebrew Scriptures and the Trinity; (6) The Trinity and other gods; (7) Jesus Before Bethlehem.
- June – (1) The LORD our God is one; (2) A look into Sheol; (3) What every Christian should know about salvation; (4) How Scripture uses the word “God”; (5) Meet Colten Wright; (6) New book from High Street Press.
- May – (1) What you should know about the afterlife; (2) False views of the Trinity; (3) A study of 1 Timothy; (4) The failure of analogies; (5) Jesus in the feasts of Israel; (6) New from High Street Press.
- April – (1) Ten reasons we suffer; (2) Three simple truths about the Trinity; (3) A different kind of commentary; (4) Is the doctrine of the Trinity a late invention? (5) Jesus in the feast of Passover.
- March – (1) Why study the Trinity? (2) Is God guilty of genocide? (3) Defining the Trinity; (4) Pick up your copy of The Apologist’s Tool Kit; (5) Check out Missouri apologists; (6) Coming this summer: Jesus Before Bethlehem.
- February – (1) The Word became flesh; (2) Host an apologetics workshop at your church; (3) Ten biblical truths about life beyond the grave; (4) Will a man rob God? (5) Does the Bible teach generational curses? (6) Engaging Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- January – (1) Have Jews and Christians corrupted the Bible? (2) Can we trust the New Testament manuscripts? (3) Is heaven our final home (Part 1)? (4) Meet Daniel Weyand; (5) Is heaven our final home (Part 2)? (6) Engaging Latter-day Saints.
- December – (1) Was Jesus more than a prophet? (2) Who are you to judge? (3) Meet Chris Bass; (4) What good is apologetics? (5) Footing Before Foundation; (6) What Every Christian Should Know About the Trinity.
- November – (1) Are ghosts for real? (2) Glorification: Part 1; (3) Glorification: Part 2; (4) The original news fakers; (5) What Every Christian Should Know About the Trinity.
- October – (1) New book on diversity and racial reconciliation; (2) The believer’s adoption; (3) The inconvenient truth of hell; (4) When believers are sealed; (5) New MBC resource on the Trinity.
- September – (1) What about those who haven’t heard of Jesus? (2) The doctrine of sanctification; (3) A commentary on the epistle of Jude; (4) Paul and James in Thunderdome; (5) What Every Christian Should Know About the Trinity.
- August – (1) The indwelling Holy Spirit; (2) The afterlife awaits: (3) The parable of the 10 virgins; (4) Baptism in the Holy Spirit; (5) What Every Christian Should Know About the Trinity
- July – (1) New resource: What Every Christian Should Know About the Trinity; (2) Attend “Witnesses Now for Jesus Midwest” July 26-28; (3) You are regenerated; (4) You are justified; (5) New book from Mama Bear Apologetics.
- June – (1) Should we thank God for earthquakes? (2) You are predestined; (3) Can I Get a Witness? (4) Reaching Jehovah’s Witnesses; (5) You are called.
- May – (1) Did Jesus suffer in hell? (2) You are foreknown; (3) Majoring in the Minors; (4) Did Jesus suffer in hell (Part 2)? (5) You are elected; (6) Show Me Why.
- April – (1) Who is the I AM? (2) What Islam and the LDS Church have in common; (3) Jesus in the feasts of Israel; (4) What does it mean to be saved? (5) Show Me Why.
- March – (1) Finding the real Jesus in the New World Translation; (2) Questioning evangelism; (3) Rob Bowman speaks on the deity of Christ; (4) Will a man rob God? (5) What is Christian apologetics?
- February – (1) When doctrine trumps Scripture; (2) Have Christians corrupted the gospel? (3) Rob Bowman to speak at Great Commission Conference; (4) The Watch Tower’s has-been god; (5) Honor, shame, and the gospel; (6) Show Me Why – get the new resource from the MBC.
- January – (1) Is the Holy Spirit a person? (2) The parable of the wedding banquet; (3) Is the Holy Spirit divine? (4) A biblically faithful view of wealth and health; (5) What every Christian should know about salvation.