Annual Church Profile (ACP)
As always, we value your cooperation in assessing church trends and developing an accurate convention-wide narrative through annual church profile reporting. For the 2020 reporting year, in cooperation with Southern Baptist entities across the United States, we have decided to modify our reporting practices for 2020 in light of the stresses that the COVID19 pandemic has placed on local churches. Thank you for your partnership in the gospel, and your cooperation in annual reporting.
Because COVID-19, please report your Average Weekly Worship Attendance and your Average Sunday School Attendance for your reporting year through February 2020 (sum of in-person attendance for all those weeks divided by the number of weeks).
Total Membership, Total Baptisms, Undesignated Receipts, and Total Receipts can all be reported for your full reporting year.
When finished entering all ACP data, press the Save button, then mark the survey complete.
To print your completed ACP Report:
- Click on the Survey tab and select Survey Reports.
- Select the SURVEY – ACP Statistics Report by Year
- Enter your church name, and select your church from the drop down list.
- Enter Year 2020.
- Select True/False to hide or not hide login information
- Click on the Print/Download button
- Open PDF file
- Print/Save as you desire
To update Church Leadership anytime during the year:
- Select the Leadership Profile in the Surveys box.
- Click on the black “Walk Through Positions” button; this will reduce scrolling down the page.
- Use the 5 tips below as a guide to making leadership updates.
- Does the person in the leadership position have incorrect or incomplete information? IF YES, then edit information in the person record and save. NOTE: Only edit a person’s name to correct spelling or if they have recently married and changed their last name.
- Is the position now vacant? IF YES, click on the Remove button and enter the end date when the person stopped serving in this position.
- Is another person in the leadership position? IF YES, DO NOT replace the person name as person records can be linked to multiple positions within the church, association, or state; instead click on the Remove button and enter the end date when the person stopped serving in this position. Then click on the Add button and enter the new person for this position, including their start date, position status (Bi-vocational, Full-time, Interim, Part-time, or Volunteer) and home address.
- Has a vacant leadership position been filled? IF YES, click on the Add button and enter the new person for this position, including their start date, position status (Bi-vocational, Full-time, Interim, Part-time, or Volunteer) and home address.
- Does more than one person occupy the leadership position? IF YES, click the Add button under that same position and add another person for the position, including their start date, position status (Bi-vocational, Full-time, Interim, Part-time, or Volunteer) and home address.
- After updating each position, click the next button.
- When complete, click the blue “Save & Submit” button.