Annual Church Profile (ACP)
- ACP is a statistical survey conducted each year where items like baptisms, worship attendance, church membership and financial data are collected.
- Generally, the ACP period runs from July 1 through June 30. ACP Surveys are sent out each June with a desired return by October 15.
- ACP Surveys can be completed online (mo.sbcworkspace.com) by the church or association, or submitted to the state convention for entry into the database.
- ACP FAQs (.pdf)
- We encourage churches and associations to update their church leadership throughout the year.
- Please include a home address in a person record whenever possible so that household can receive a free subscription to The Pathway.
- Regular leadership updates make mailings more accurate during the year for event information and mission offering resources by reducing the amount of returned/undeliverable mail.