Annual Church Profile (ACP)
- ACP is a statistical survey conducted each year where items like baptisms, worship attendance, church membership and financial data are collected.
- ACP Surveys are sent out each June with a desired return by September 30.
- ACP Surveys can be completed online (mo.sbcworkspace.com) by the church or association, or submitted to the state convention for entry into the database.
- ACP reporting needs to be for a consistent 1-year period according to one of the following:
- Associational year as determined by your association office.
- July 1 through June 30 of current year
- January 1 through December 31 of previous year
- Your church leadership should be updated throughout the year as changes occur.
- Tips for properly making leadership changes are in the Church Instructions PDF under Resources on this webpage.
- You can also email updates to email@example.com (please include name and city of your church).
- If you have questions about leadership changes, call Pam Jeffries at 1-800-736-6227 ext. 337
- ACP data provides useful trends such as baptisms, giving, and attendance for your church and association.
- ACP data helps determine how many messengers your church can send to the MBC Annual Meeting.
- ACP data determines how many MBC executive board members represent your region.