It’s time to stop just having Sunday School… and start Using Sunday School for Kingdom Growth!
It’s time to engage Missouri… through new Sunday School groups!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Sign up for the challenge! Click here to fill out a simple form to let us know that your church is ready to take the Extreme Growth Challenge!
Any time during the 2014 Sunday School Year!
• Fall MBC Regional SS Training Events (Raytown, Cameron, Monroe City, Sedalia, Jefferson City)
• Church/Associational SS Training Events (as requested)
• “Extreme Sunday School Challenge – Engaging Our World Through New Groups” Lifeway Training Resource
• “Be a Catalyst: Start New Groups” – 2013 Sunday School Resource developed by the SBC State Sunday School Directors Association
• Show-Me Sunday State-Wide Sunday School High Attendance Day” resource materials
• Transformational Groups - Defines a simple process to lead your groups from where they are to where God wants them to be.
• Three Roles for Guiding Groups - A four session resource helping those who lead Bible study better understand and share what it means to be the teacher who “stands before,” the shepherd who “sits among,” and the leader who is responsible for carrying out the goals of and purposes of the group.