Partnership Missions: Before you go…


Traveling abroad requires a passport, and the best to place to get started in making this happen is through the State Department’s website. To learn more about getting a passport, click here.


Going to a foreign country might require a VISA, and all non-US citizens must have a visa in order to enter the country. Learn more by clicking here.


Gallagher Charitable International Insurance Services has been solely involved in providing all lines of insurance services for Missionaries residing, traveling, and/or working outside of the U.S.A. and Canada. Learn more about what insurance you might need while traveling abroad by clicking here.


By connecting with us on the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program, the State Department will be able to assist you better in the case of an emergency, such as if you lose your passport or there is a natural disaster.


More than 900 million international journeys are undertaken every year, and global travel on this scale exposes people to a range of health risks. Click here to learn what vaccinations and other steps should be taken prior to international travel.


Safe Travel Solutions was create to help you plan ahead and take every precaution necessary to improve the safety of your group. Both seasoned and novice travelers will be made more aware of potential safety concerns while developing strategies to reduce risk to their group. Click here to learn more.

Isle Travel



In an effort to better serve each of our churches as they go on mission, we are recommending you consider using Mark Finch of “Isle Travel” as a travel agent for your airplane ticket resource. He is able to get your church special mission fairs and will be able to assist you should there be a problem while you are on your mission trip should there be a flight problem. I personally used Mark Finch for all our mission travel by air when I served as a Pastor (Rick Hedger). Click here to learn more.