MBC Schedules Regional Listening Sessions
The MBC has scheduled regional listening sessions related to proposed Governing Documents and Processes that the Executive Board is presenting to messengers at the Annual Meeting Oct. 24-26 in St. Charles.
These revised documents are the result of two years of intense work by a blue-ribbon task force appointed by the Executive Board. On July 11, 2016, the Board voted to accept the work of the task force and is now scheduled to present these documents to all Missouri Baptists.
If accepted, Missouri Baptists have one year to review the documents and then vote to approve them at the 2017 Annual Meeting.
Missouri Baptists are invited to attend any of the regional listening sessions, which feature Executive Director John Yeats and other MBC leaders. Reservations are not required except for meetings indicated below in which lunch is served.
Regional Listening Sessions
- 8:00 a.m. – First Baptist Church, Salem
- 11:30 a.m. – Hillcrest Baptist Church, Lebanon
- 3:00 p.m. – Ridgecrest Baptist Church, Springfield
- 7:00 p.m. – Fellowship Baptist Church, Joplin
- 8:00 a.m. – First Baptist Church, Lamar
- 12:00 noon – Sterling Acres Baptist Church, Kansas City (Lunch provided – RSVP to email@example.com)
- 3:00 p.m. – McCarthy Baptist Church, St. Joseph
- 8:00 a.m. – Calvary Baptist Church, Chillicothe
- 10:30 a.m. – First Baptist Church, Macon
- 8:00 a.m. – Immanuel Baptist Church, Hannibal
- 10:30 a.m. – First Baptist Church, Troy
- 3:00 p.m. – The Baptist Building, Jefferson City
- 8:00 a.m. – First Baptist Church, Poplar Bluff
- 11:30 a.m. – Minor Baptist Church, Sikeston (Lunch provided – RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 8:30 a.m. – Canaan Baptist Church, St. Louis
- 11:30 a.m. – First Baptist Church, O’Fallon (Lunch provided – RSVP to email@example.com)