Annual: Reports & Statistics
The Missouri Baptist Convention Annual: Reports & Statistics is now published online in electronic format as PDF files. Because this electronic version costs much less to produce than a printed version, we believe we are being better stewards of the Cooperative Program gifts you have entrusted to us for this publication. We pray that you will find the information in the Annual valuable throughout the year.
Download files for the Annual
- The 2013 Annual is currently being produced. Documents will be made available as they are completed.
Resources included in the Annual
- The proceedings and program of the Missouri Baptist Convention annual meeting.
- Audits of the previous year of the Missouri Baptist Convention, and from the related entitles of the Missouri Baptist Convention, which currently include Hannibal-LaGrange University, Missouri Baptist Children’s Home, and Southwest Baptist University.
- Historical information (Annual Church Profile (ACP) summaries, a map and statistics of the Missouri Baptist associations and regions, statistics of MBC churches as reported on their annual ACP reports to the Southern Baptist Convention, and a record of Missouri Baptist Convention annual meetings).
- Denominational directories of the Missouri Baptist Convention (executive board officers and members, boards of benevolent institutions, boards of educational institutions, and boards of agencies and commissions).
The statistics reported for churches are taken from the Annual Church Profile (ACP) summaries submitted by each church.
If you have questions about the statistics, contact Marcia Patridge at 800-736-6227, ext. 373, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Information & Technology Office, 400 E High St, Jefferson City, MO 65101.
No portion of the Annual may be used for solicitation, development of mailing lists, or any commercial purpose.