Tents and Flags
Three tents are available for use to associations, churches, and missions cooperating with the Missouri Baptist Convention.
||SEATS (Chairs Only)||COST|
|40′ X 30′||150||$75|
|40′ X 60′||350||$100|
|40′ X 100′||600-800||$150|
Please contact Becki Kelley at 1-800-736-6227 or 573-636-0400 ext. 400 to schedule a tent and request an application form.
- Flags are available for use to churches, associations, and missions cooperating with the Missouri Baptist Convention.
- Scheduling of the flags will be on a first-come, first served basis.
- The flags must be picked up and returned to: Missouri Baptist Convention, 400 E. High Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101
- If flags are damaged or lost, borrower agrees to pay the replacement value of each flag that is damaged or lost.
- Flags must remain attached to the poles and transported in appropriate flag cases.
The flags are attached to wooden poles. The poles are in two pieces and screw in the middle. (Any bottom will fit the top pole part.) The poles are 8 feet long and the flags are 3 x 5 feet. All the flags and poles come in bags with handles for carrying. Each bag is marked with the flags found inside and the flags are marked with the country or state name on the pole.
Please insure that flags are kept in the bag that they came out of and the flagpoles and bottom poles are placed in the bags with metal ends showing (top of bag) and wooden ends are at the bottom of the bag. Please do not roll the bottom pole up with the flag.
Reserve flags through the Property Management Office by contacting Becki Kelley at 1-800-736-6227 or 573-636-0400 ext. 400.