Block Party Trailers
Policies and Guidelines
- Availability – Block Party Trailers are available for use to churches, associations, and missions cooperating with the Missouri Baptist Convention for the purpose of evangelism.
- Scheduling – Block Party Trailer will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Request will not be taken over one year in advance.
- User Fee – There is a user’s fee of $200 for use of the trailer.
- Deposit – In addition to the user’s fee, a $200 deposit is required to encourage the care and preservation of the trailer and its contents. The deposit will be returned once the trailer and its contents have been returned and received in good condition.
- Responsibility – (1) The user of the Block Party Trailer assumes full responsibility for the trailer and its contents from pick up to return. (2) Make sure all contents are clean, dry and ready for the next church to use. Under no circumstances shall the bounce house be stored back on the trailer wet or damp. It must be dry before folded for moving, to prevent damage. (3) If any contents of the Block Party Trailer are found to be mission or damaged, the cost to replace or to be cleaned will be deducted from your deposit.
- Transportation - A regular size pick-up with 2″ trailer ball is required to transport the trailer. Brake and turn signal lights require a flat 4-prong which must be hooked up and used. The trailer is to be picked up and returned to the association managing that trailer.
What does a Block Party Trailer include?
Click here for a list and photos of the contents of a Block Party Trailer.
Block Party Trailers located around the state
Block Party Trailers are located and managed by the following associations around the state. Please contact an association near you to request a trailer.
Bethel Baptist Association (Al Groner, DOM)
7918A Highway MM, Hannibal, MO 63401
PHONE: 573-221-0182 FAX: 573-221-0922
Blue River-Kansas City Baptist Association (Rodney Hammer, DOM)
4041 NE Lakewood Way, Suite 260, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064
PHONE: 816-795-1822 FAX: 816-795-1763
Charleston Baptist Association (Richard Smith, DOM)
4855 State Highway 77, Benton, MO 63736
PHONE: 573-545-3561 FAX: 573-545-3504
Concord Baptist Association (Calvin Brown, DOM)
804 Fairmount Blvd, Jefferson City, MO 65101
PHONE: 573-635-4832 FAX: 573-635-5419
Franklin Baptist Association (James Plymale, DOM)
785 Butterfield Drive, Union, MO 63084
PHONE: 636-583-2639 FAX: 636-583-4474
Linn-Livingston Baptist Association (Mike Manning, DOM)
304 W Crandall, Meadville, MO 64659
PHONE: 660-938-4294 FAX: 660-938-4297
Phelps County Baptist Association (James Chilton, DOM)
409 Sheron Street, Rolla, MO 65401
PHONE: 573-364-8313 FAX: 573-364-1374
Spring River Baptist Association (Steve Patterson, DOM)
4037 East 7th Street, Joplin, MO 64801
PHONE: 417-782-3770 FAX: 417-782-1044