Professional Childhood Ministers Fall Retreat
November 5-7, 2015
The Lodge of the Four Seasons, Lake Ozark
Training and renewal time for paid Professional Childhood Ministers who are considered part of their local church’s ministerial staff.
Thursday, Nov 5
- 11:30 am – First Timers Lunch Provided, Breezes Restaurant, Lodge of the Four Seasons
- 1:00 pm – Doors Open – Welcome & Fellowship Time
- 2:00 pm – Training Sessions
- 6:00 pm – Dinner Provided
Friday, Nov. 6
- 8:45 am – Training Sessions
- 10:30 am – Brunch Provided
- 11:00 am – Training Sessions
- 12:00 pm – Free Time
- 7:00 pm – Training Sessions
Saturday, Nov. 7
- 8:30 am – Breakfast Provided, Networking & Round Table Discussions
- 10:30 am – Dismiss
- First Time Participants: $46 per person ($41 registration fee and $5 program fee)
- Returning Participants: $71 per person ($41 registration fee and $30 program fee)
- Retired Childhood Ministers: $41 per person ($41 registration fee, program fee waived)
- After October 5, a $10 late fee will be added to your program fee. (Lodging reservations also due by this date.)
- No refunds will be given after October 23, 2015.
- The Lodge of the Four Seasons, 315 Four Seasons Drive, Lake Ozark, MO 65049
- Call hotel directly at 888-265-5500 before October 5, 2015 to reserve your room. Tell them you are with the Missouri Baptist Convention – Childhood Ministers Retreat to get our rate of $85 per night. A credit card number is required to hold your reservation.
- Rooms are not equipped with a refrigerator or microwave. If you want a refrigerator, you must request one when making your room reservation.
- Reservations made after October 5, 2015 will be provided on an as space is available basis.
- Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance to avoid a charge of one night’s room & tax.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm; check out time is 11:00 am.