Professional Childhood Ministers Retreat
November 13-15, 2014
Thursday afternoon through Saturday morning
The retreat is designed for training, networking, renewing and relaxing. It is for paid Professional Childhood Ministers both full and part time who are considered part of their local church’s ministerial staff.
Registration deadline is October 15, 2014.
- After October 15 a $10 late fees will be added to your program fee.
- No refunds will be given after October 24, 2014.
Kids Publishing Manager
LifeWay Christian Resources
Topics will include these and more:
- How to bring balance to your life
- Identifying your leadership style
- Technology — the big disconnect
- Challenging issues childhood ministers are facing and ways of dealing with them.
- What’s working/What’s not working?
- Plus topics you can submit for discussion.
Lodge of the Four Seasons
315 Four Seasons Drive
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
- Call hotel directly at 1-888-265-5500 before October 15, 2014 to reserve your room. Tell them you are with the Childhood Ministers Retreat to get our rate of $80/room/night. A credit card number is required to hold your reservation.
- Rooms are not equipped with a refrigerator or microwave. If you want a refrigerator, you must request it when you make your reservation.
- Reservations made after Oct. 15 will be provided on an as space is available basis.
- Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance to avoid a charge of one night’s room & tax.
- Check In Time is 4:00 pm; Check Out Time is 11:00 am
- First timers early-bird lunch provided on Thursday to get acquainted with MBC staff and one another.
- Thursday dinner and Saturday breakfast will be catered by the hotel and are included in your program fee.
- Friday “meals-on-your-own” are available in the hotel restaurant or in nearby restaurants along Highway 54.
- Breaks will be catered by the hotel and are included in your program fee.
- Hotel does not provide a complimentary breakfast.
Thursday, Nov. 13
- 11:30 am – First Timers Early-Bird Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Event Registration Check-In
- 2:00 pm – Toward Better Relationships: Identifying Your Leadership Style
- 3:00 pm – Break
- 3:30 pm – Leadership Style (continued)
- 4:00 pm – Technology: The Big Disconnect
- 5:30 pm – Opportunity to Check Into Hotel
- 6:00 pm – Dinner Provided
- 7:00 pm – Fellowship, Round Table Discussions
- 8:00 pm – Devotion
Friday, Nov. 14
- 8:45 am – Devotion
- 9:00 am – Bullying: How it Impacts Your Ministry
- 10:30 am – Break
- 11:00 am – LifeWay Kids Update
- 1:00 pm – Free Tme
- 7:00 pm – How to Bring Balance to Your Life
Saturday, Nov 15
- 8:30 am – Breakfast Provided (Networking & Round Table Discussions)
- 10:30 am – Dismiss