Professional Childhood Ministers Fall Retreat
November 5-7, 2015
The Lodge of the Four Seasons, Lake Ozark (website)
Training and renewal time for paid Professional Childhood Ministers who are considered part of their local church’s ministerial staff.
Thursday, Nov 5
- 11:30 am – First Timers Lunch Provided, Breezes Restaurant, Lodge of the Four Seasons
- 1:00 pm – Doors Open – Welcome & Fellowship Time
- 2:00 pm – Training Sessions
- 6:00 pm – Dinner Provided
Friday, Nov. 6
- 8:45 am – Training Sessions
- 10:30 am – Brunch Provided
- 11:00 am – Training Sessions
- 12:00 pm – Free Time
- 7:00 pm – Training Sessions
Saturday, Nov. 7
- 8:30 am – Breakfast Provided, Networking & Round Table Discussions
- 10:30 am – Dismiss
- First Time Participants: $45 per person
- Returning Participants: $75 per person
- Retired Childhood Ministers: $40 per person
- After October 5, a $10 late fee will be added to your program fee. (Lodging reservations also due by this date.)
- No refunds will be given after October 23, 2015.
- The Lodge of the Four Seasons, 315 Four Seasons Drive, Lake Ozark, MO 65049
- Call hotel directly at 888-265-5500 before October 5, 2015 to reserve your room. Tell them you are with the Missouri Baptist Convention – Childhood Ministers Retreat to get our rate of $85 per night. A credit card number is required to hold your reservation.
- Rooms are not equipped with a refrigerator or microwave. If you want a refrigerator, you must request one when making your room reservation.
- Reservations made after October 5, 2015 will be provided on an as space is available basis.
- Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance to avoid a charge of one night’s room & tax.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm; check out time is 11:00 am.