Sign up for a free monthly e-newsletter that features current articles, information on upcoming apologetics conferences, and links to helpful resources.
Check out past issues of mbApologetics. Click on the month to view or download.
- April – (1) Passing the point of no return; (2) Welcome new network apologists; (3) Jude: A slave of Jesus Christ; (4) Every kind of precious stone; (5) I did not see a sanctuary
- March – (1) The humanity of Jesus; (2) Mo. Baptist apologist to debate atheists; (3) The number 12 in Revelation; (4) Just released: The Last Apologist
- February – (1) Just released: The Last Apologist; (2) Is baptism for the dead biblical? (3) Fake news and false prophets; (4) The victor will inherit these things; (5) Gifted Christian apologists in Missouri
- January – (1) Coming soon: The Last Apologist; (2) Did Jesus descend into hell? (part 1); (3) Did Jesus descend into hell? (part 2); (4) God’s dwelling is with humanity; (5) Making everything new
- December – (1) Should you believe in ghosts? (2) The sea no longer existed; (3) Watch debate featuring Eugene Curry; (4) The Holy City, New Jerusalem; (5) What’s become of the Christmas story?
- November – (1) Is heaven our final home (part 1)?; (2) Is heaven our final home (part 2)?; (3) Midwestern to host debate Nov. 8; (4) Anyone not found written in the book …; (5) A new heaven and a new earth
- October – (1) Does the Bible teach purgatory? (2) Heaven can’t wait; (3) Death and Hades gave up their dead; (4) The second death; (5) Apologetics conference in Buffalo Oct 7-9
- September – (1) Gehenna and the afterlife; (2) The book of life; (3) A look at Tartarus; (4) Watch the trailer: The Apologist’s Tool Kit; (5) Check out our network apologists
- August – (1) Sheol and the afterlife; (2) A great white throne; (3) Hades and the afterlife; (4) Host an apologetics event this fall
- July – (1) Has the gospel been corrupted? (2) The lake of fire; (3) 10 biblical truths about the afterlife; (4) Help college students stand for the truth; (5) Host an apologetics event this fall
- June – (1) What does sexual orientation really mean? (2) Do we need the originals of Scripture? (3) Biblical truth and LDS deity; (4) Host an apologetics event at your church
- May – (1) The infallibility of Scripture; (2) The sufficiency of Scripture; (3) Pray for the MBC Network apologists; (4) The Apologist’s Tool Kit: Write your review.
- April – (1) The inspiration of Scripture; (2) Apologetics print resources now available at Amazon; (3) Watch debate featuring MBC network apologist Eugene Curry; (4) The inerrancy of Scripture
- March – (1) Is Allah our God, too? (2) Apologist’s Tool Kit 3rd Edition now available; (3) Non-biblical sources and Jesus; (4) What Islam and Mormonism have in common
- February – (1) New Apologist’s Tool Kit arriving this month; (2) What is the New World Translation? (3) Common threads in world religions; (4) Meet our Missouri Baptist apologists
- January – (1) Who are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) Defending the faith in 2016; (3) What do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe? (4) Hard sayings of the Bible