Special Sign Up Offer
Sign up for mbApologetics, a free monthly e-newsletter, and for a limited time receive the ebook, What Every Christian Should Know about Islam, absolutely free. Offer expires Dec. 31, 2016
eBook link will be emailed within 24hrs after sign-up.
Sign up for a free monthly e-newsletter that features current articles, information on upcoming apologetics conferences, and links to helpful resources.
Check out past issues of mbApologetics. Click on the month to view or download.
- December – (1) Should you believe in ghosts? (2) The sea no longer existed; (3) Watch debate featuring Eugene Curry; (4) The Holy City, New Jerusalem; (5) What’s become of the Christmas story?
- November – (1) Is heaven our final home (part 1)?; (2) Is heaven our final home (part 2)?; (3) Midwestern to host debate Nov. 8; (4) Anyone not found written in the book …; (5) A new heaven and a new earth
- October – (1) Does the Bible teach purgatory? (2) Heaven can’t wait; (3) Death and Hades gave up their dead; (4) The second death; (5) Apologetics conference in Buffalo Oct 7-9
- September – (1) Gehenna and the afterlife; (2) The book of life; (3) A look at Tartarus; (4) Watch the trailer: The Apologist’s Tool Kit; (5) Check out our network apologists
- August – (1) Sheol and the afterlife; (2) A great white throne; (3) Hades and the afterlife; (4) Host an apologetics event this fall
- July – (1) Has the gospel been corrupted? (2) The lake of fire; (3) 10 biblical truths about the afterlife; (4) Help college students stand for the truth; (5) Host an apologetics event this fall
- June – (1) What does sexual orientation really mean? (2) Do we need the originals of Scripture? (3) Biblical truth and LDS deity; (4) Host an apologetics event at your church
- May – (1) The infallibility of Scripture; (2) The sufficiency of Scripture; (3) Pray for the MBC Network apologists; (4) The Apologist’s Tool Kit: Write your review.
- April – (1) The inspiration of Scripture; (2) Apologetics print resources now available at Amazon; (3) Watch debate featuring MBC network apologist Eugene Curry; (4) The inerrancy of Scripture
- March – (1) Is Allah our God, too? (2) Apologist’s Tool Kit 3rd Edition now available; (3) Non-biblical sources and Jesus; (4) What Islam and Mormonism have in common
- February – (1) New Apologist’s Tool Kit arriving this month; (2) What is the New World Translation? (3) Common threads in world religions; (4) Meet our Missouri Baptist apologists
- January – (1) Who are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) Defending the faith in 2016; (3) What do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe? (4) Hard sayings of the Bible
- December – (1) What have we done to the Christmas story? (2) Catch the Bott Radio interview on same-sex attraction; (3) What is Buddhism? (4) Conversation with a gay friend
- November – (1) Paul’s case against same-sex conduct; (2) Meet Ed Croteau, Missouri apologist; (3) Will a man rob God? (4) Some of you were like this
- October – (1) Sodom and same-sex conduct: (2) Tough love: A study of 1 Timothy; (3) Meet Jonathan Hanna, Missouri apologist; (4) Levitucus and the same-sex debate
- September – (1) The goodness of hell; (2) Seven biblical truths about sex and marriage; (3) Meet Bill Victor, Missouri apologist; (4) God’s creative intent for sexuality
- August – (1) New resource on same-sex attraction; (2) Meet Dennis Jackson, Missouri Baptist apologist; (3) The Bible and homosexuality; (4) A brief overview of Judaism
- July – (1) Is the Holy Spirit like electricity? (2) Meet Julie Loos, Missouri apologist; (3) How can 5 billion people be wrong? (4) The kingdom according to Jesus
- June – (1) What is Scientology? (2) Meet Eugene Curry, Missouri apologist; (3) What do Scientologists believe? (4) New resource on Islam available as Kindle edition
- May – (1) Seven words that reveal Islam’s worldview; (2) Was St. Peter the first pope? (3) Check out the MBC Apologetics Network; (4) New resource available as Kindle edition
- April – (1) New resource on Islam just released; (2) What Roman Catholics believe; (3) Introducing the MBC Apologetics Network; (4) What Roman Catholics believe (part 2)
- March – (1) When a question is better than an answer; (2) Who are Roman Catholics? (3) The hard sayings of Jesus
- February – (1) Christianity without hell; (2) Original sin and the Imago Dei; (3) Isaiah: Download the free study
- January – (1) How should Christians view prosperity? (2) Joseph Smith and polygamy; (3) Host an apologetics conference in 2015; (4) Is homosexuality the worst sin?