All exhibitor requests for the 2014 MBC Annual Meeting at Tan-Tar-A have been filled. Please check back after the first of the year for information about exhibits at the 2015 Annual Meeting.
Meanwhile, if you are an exhibitor this year and need assistance, please contact the exhibits coordinator at 1-800-736-6227 ext. 337 or email@example.com.
Guidelines for Exhibitors
Missouri Baptist Convention 2014 Annual Meeting
Exhibitors are limited to:
- Ministries of the Executive Board of the Missouri Baptist Convention and associated organizations of Missouri Baptists that have official liaisons on the MBC Executive Board staff.
- Missouri Baptist Convention institutions, agencies, commissions and support ministries that receive funding from MBC offerings.
- Southern Baptist Convention entities.
- The local association and/or host city for the current and next Missouri Baptist Convention Annual Meeting.
- Any state or regional Southern Baptist Convention/fellowship that receives significant funding from the MBC or is involved in an official partnership with the convention.
Exceptions may be made through a vote of the Executive Board.
Priority is given to exhibitors that participated in past annual meetings and continue to meet the specified guidelines.
- Pre-approved exhibitors receive a letter with an Exhibit Information Sheet and Exhibit Contract in April.
- Organizations that are not pre-approved to be exhibitors may request booth space by completing the Exhibitor Request Form by July 1.
- Outside exhibitors approved by the Executive Board receive a letter with an Exhibit Information Sheet and Exhibit Contract by August 1.
- Outside exhibitors not approved by the Executive Board will be notified by August 1.
- All approved exhibitors receive an Exhibitor Packet showing their booth number and location in September.
For more information, please contact the exhibits coordinator at 1-800-736-6227 ext. 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.